• The KillerFrogs

Student tickets for Baylor game sold out before any are even sold?

tcumaniac

Baylor tickets went on sale at 8am and it says they're sold out... is this a mistake or does TCU not even have a student allotment to sale? I've been on hold for 15 minutes with the ticket office.
294446_1946676115957_1514160547_31834963_6951232_n.jpg

Big Frog II

Surely the students can do what so many of the rest of us have done. Buy tickets on line through Baylor in Sections R, S, T, U, and V.

And yes I'm calling them surely.

maniac thought there was a group of tickets being reserved for a "student section". I can see why he thought that, but I really don't see why TCU would have done that. I'm sure we can all sit where we want anyway.

ethate

maniac thought there was a group of tickets being reserved for a "student section". I can see why he thought that, but I really don't see why TCU would have done that. I'm sure we can all sit where we want anyway.

There is a student section I got my tickets. The problem was that the baylor tickets didn't get released until 8:15 instead of the 8:00 time they were supposed to be released

tcumaniac

Finally got it to work.... i swear... that was ridiculus. 50 minutes on hold until tcu finally answered my call...Then they didn't help worth [Craig James]. I finally had to go through the link on a different computer for it to finally work.

froginaustin

I bought tickets through TicketCity way up high in Section R.

No doubt I paid too much for them, but I deliberately bought resale-market tickets because, at the time I made the purchase TCU's allotment tix weren't available to the likes of me, and damned if I wanted to send money directly to Baylor University.

:laugh:

tcumaniac

Just got mine suckaas

Took me about 2 minutes. Easy.

yeah... they probably got the glitches worked out by now.....freaking tcu.... always punishing those that are on the ball. Just like the rose bowl.. We're first in line for tickets and they give us the worse seats