• The KillerFrogs

Student Section for BYU Game

SuperToad

So a while back, I went to the ticket office to get my Baylor ticket. I looked over and noticed a seating chart for the BYU game. Oddly enough, it showed the TCU student section on the BYU side. Anyone else find this...odd?

Paul

Looks like they're setting up cowboys stadium to mirror ACS. My season tickets are on the east side, and I'm sitting in almost the exact same spot on the BYU side.

anom

No clue about that. But I doubt BYU brings anywhere near half the fans, so it makes sense to spread the TCU fans out.

i know this is a midseason game and depending on what the records are at the time of the game, but BYU brought a pretty big group to cowboy stadium v OU. They had at least 15k at the stadium

Paul

i know this is a midseason game and depending on what the records are at the time of the game, but BYU brought a pretty big group to cowboy stadium v OU. They had at least 15k at the stadium

I agree, but that's still well below half, which was my point for why TCU fans aren't being put all on one side. I expect a very good showing by BYU fans. 10-15K would still only fill about 25% of the available seats.