• The KillerFrogs

Start Wearing Purple

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
This song by this band has been mentioned as a potential song to be played at sporting events, and I believe has in a couple of cases. I owe someone (don't remember who) thanks for mentioning it quite some time ago on this board and it allowed me to find out about Gogol Bordello. They've subsequently become my favorite band.

And as luck would have it they're playing in Dallas tonight at House of Blues. Alas, not all luck could be positive today. The other couple going with us has backed out. So I have 2 reserved at face value to see "Start Wearing Purple" live tonight for the first person to claim them. Wanted to give Frog fans a chance to yeah/nay before opening up to the unwashed masses.

Party.

leofrog

Houston Frog is the one that got me and several others onto the song. They actually have played it at a couple baseball games in the last year or so, due to our suggestion.

Houston Frog

Saw them at ACL this year, coolest live performance I've ever seen. They know how to work a crowd..... thousands and thousands of people jumping up and down in unison for about an hour

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I echo HF's sentiments. Saw at Stubbs in Austin and it was the best live show I've ever seen. It's just on the good side of chaos.

Houston Frog

Let us know how the concert is. I'm curious to hear what it's like at a smaller venue, as I've only seen them at a music festival (which I'm guessing is more fitting to their style)