• The KillerFrogs

Stadium Cams

geno

Jake, I allot six to eight hours a day to watch the live webcam, and would watch more, but I'm watching posts on FrogForum most of the rest of the time. Have to quit when I go home from work. (And to be serious, my WebCam connection works fine, but I notice that once I click onto it, I have to wait thirty seconds or so for it to come on. But it's worth the wait.)

jake102

Jake, I allot six to eight hours a day to watch the live webcam, and would watch more, but I'm watching posts on FrogForum most of the rest of the time. Have to quit when I go home from work. (And to be serious, my WebCam connection works fine, but I notice that once I click onto it, I have to wait thirty seconds or so for it to come on. But it's worth the wait.)

Six to eight hours? You're like one of those people that sits at their tailgate until halftime. No dedication.

corpuschristifrog

I check the cams a couple of times almost every day. The new look is zoomed out a bit.

Also, they are painting the logo, end zones and yard lines. Dressing up for Junior Day?

SnoSki

Not working for me, and I have a mac.. do I need to download anything?? It was working for me every day until today..

Latest posts