• The KillerFrogs

South Endzone Club: Lettermen Only?

Frog79

It's not just about the seats, it's about the Club itself.

Endzone Club members will not have access to the West Side Club, and vice-versa. Therefore, if you want to have the full experience with other lettermen (especially some high profile ones like all of the Schobels), then the Endzone Club is the place to be.

I've already talked to some others, and here's what they are now planning: Buy the Endzone/Letterman Club Seats, but also buy West Side Upper Deck seats. This way, they can fully use the Club before/during/after the game, watch the game from the Endzone if they want, or have the option to sit on the sideline. Most of them were planning on the $1500 sideline seats anyway, so this "new" plan is actually a better deal. $1000 for Lettermen Club access/food/drinks, etc...plus sideline seats...will be less than $1500 total.

Hmm...the more I think about it, the more this makes sense!

That's one way to look at it, if you like the upper deck. I guess I'm more interested in great seats which I should get with my Priority points and easier access to the club just a few feet away. Anyway, it's nice that we have choices.

Does anyone know how many people have signed up so far? I saw the email blast with a few names on it, but certainly the list has grown since then.