• The KillerFrogs

Somebody STOP me! I am En Fuego!

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
After predicting that Alabama would lose, Missouri would lose and Oklahoma would lose -
the BCS sytem will now be in utter chaos.......
There are NO ONE LOSS teams that have any chance of passing TCU.

Nebraska and Wisconsin are lost in the shuffle.
First LSU will lose at Arkansas. Enough said.
Alabama will drill Auburn in Birmingham.

Boise St still has Nevada to deal with.
Oregon has the two toughest games on their schedule in front of them - #15 Arizona and Ore St. in Corvalis.

It's a 4 team race to the finish.

LVfrog

College Football is about to be turned on it's head. GP said we were playing to change the game and it's about to happen.

tcumaniac

After predicting that Alabama would lose, Missouri would lose and Oklahoma would lose -

Oregon has the two toughest games on their schedule in front of them - #15 Arizona and Ore St. in Corvalis.

there's still way too much to be done, but the realistic possibilities get me so jacked up!

TnTx13

Look at the BCS history - crazier things have happened!! (I can't remember details at the moment - I'm old!)

Looking at LSU's remaining schedule, they very well could win out. That's the only 1-loss team I'm concerned with. And by "concerned," I mean idiot voters that think a 1-loss SEC team could play in the AFC East.

PurplePutt

Looking at LSU's remaining schedule, they very well could win out. That's the only 1-loss team I'm concerned with. And by "concerned," I mean idiot voters that think a 1-loss SEC team could play in the AFC East.

I agree with Frogsbybirth and think Arkansas beats LSU. Feel Arkansas would have beat Auburn on the road if Mallet hadn't got hurt. Maybe this is wishful thinking?

Also think we may need for Nevada to play Boise State fairly close. Just enough to cast a doubt about them being better than TCU. Don't know how possible that is. Anyone see the stats from that Hawaii game. It was on the blue. At least they go to Reno to play the Wolfpack. Think we need for someone to beat VA Tech too. Don't know if that will happen.

Anyone notice that only 1 (VA Tech) of 20 ACC and BE schools ranked in top 25.

50FT FROG

unless auburn loses 2, lsu is of no concern since auburn owns the tiebreaker.

SeniorFrog

So are you calling Nevada over Boise?

Latest posts