• The KillerFrogs

So I was talking to this guy from Baylor....

Pinkyfrog

In Robert we trust...

I really feel sorry for the guy, to have a whole program on your shoulders like that? Man must be tough, we don't have anyone like that, if Dalton goes out we have a decent backup who even if he's not that hot still have plenty of playmakers in the passing game and running game to give him support.

Alamo_Frog

very good xtra-normal.
perhaps take a look at what I believe is a typo at about 1:52 where the BU fan says "Baylor would be the worst team in the Big 12" and the TCU fan replies that "Baylor is the worst team in the Big 12"

hornedfrog17

very good xtra-normal.
perhaps take a look at what I believe is a typo at about 1:52 where the BU fan says "Baylor would be the worst team in the Big 12" and the TCU fan replies that "Baylor is the worst team in the Big 12"

Nope...not a typo. Just an unsuccessful punchline due to the limited vocal inflections. Baylor Bear asks us who we've beaten, as if to imply that we've beaten no one. TCU Frog says we've beaten Baylor, to which he says, "Baylor would be the worst team in the Big 12." TCU Frog corrects, "Baylor is the worst team in the Big 12." Sounded funnier in my head, but then, most things do.

PurplePutt

Nope...not a typo. Just an unsuccessful punchline due to the limited vocal inflections. Baylor Bear asks us who we've beaten, as if to imply that we've beaten no one. TCU Frog says we've beaten Baylor, to which he says, "Baylor would be the worst team in the Big 12." TCU Frog corrects, "Baylor is the worst team in the Big 12." Sounded funnier in my head, but then, most things do.

That was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I posted it twice on Baylorfans.com! It isn't only funny--it is true!

Goodnight

I was laughing so hard I was crying... especially the part about Robert Griffin III playing all positions.

Sadly many of those talking points in the videos we are going to hear constantly until Saturday.

Kaiser

Great video. I loved the back and forth of "tcu would have 4 losses in the big xii... How many losses does Baylor have in the big xii? That is irrelevent."