• The KillerFrogs

Signs at the game

I will pay someone $50 if they hold up a sign during the game that says "Baylor, 2013 CUSA Champs" or "This sign is worth more than your conference" or something like that.

Seeing that would be comedic gold.

ATXFrog

I will pay someone $50 if they hold up a sign during the game that says "Baylor, 2013 CUSA Champs" or "This sign is worth more than your conference" or something like that.

Seeing that would be comedic gold.

I think it's in poor taste to make fun of our former conference CUSA by implying that Baylor could actually become champions of it.

How about:
Big 12 - Can't count and can't beat the Frogs!

SoonerFrogs

Signs taken up by Baylor ...

IMG_19834-vi.jpg

IMG_83525-vi.jpg

IMG_78407-vi.jpg

IMG_78425-vi.jpg

ATXFrog

that won would work, unless you ask yourself what happened last time you went to college station, or norman, or austin, or lubbock!

I don't have a hot tub time machine to go back that far. But when we did lose at OU 3 years ago the Big 12 could count. So perhaps you should think more recent in that nobody can beat the Frogs. 13-0 last season.

Do you approve of this sign?
"That's not the type of team we want to play right now."

Atomic Frawg

How much is a sign that says, "I just dropped a deuce on Baylor's campus" worth? Or maybe one that says "Yes...and on the football field, too" (you'll have to think a little about the second one)