• The KillerFrogs

"Sherman in intensive care"

Gunner

:biggrin: Well, if he is not in the hospital, he should be. Can't you just hear those Aggie coaches sitting around, "boys, think we got into a bad situation with these Aggies"....

Ags just guarranteed themselves years of mediocrity. We will see who comes back to the 12 first, Arkansas or Aggies. That is, if there is a Big 12.... :biggrin:

jake102

Did I miss something, or has aTm already left the Big 12 and signed up for the SEC? As far as I see it, this is exactly what aTm did a while back and nothing happened.

michaelperrytcu

:biggrin: Well, if he is not in the hospital, he should be. Can't you just hear those Aggie coaches sitting around, "boys, think we got into a bad situation with these Aggies"....

Ags just guarranteed themselves years of mediocrity. We will see who comes back to the 12 first, Arkansas or Aggies. That is, if there is a Big 12.... :biggrin:
You might want to sit the next couple of plays out... if you know what I mean.

Sponger

The Aggies may struggle at first in the SEC, but they won't for long. IF they go (still a big IF), they would suddenly get a huge recruiting advantage for every Texas kid that really wants to play in the SEC. Within 2 to 3 years, they could be a real strong team.

Gunner

HAHA! Not surprising! Really cocky, militant, not funny... There are just too many similarities!

Sooner didn't like that post showing OU had been caught cheating in every decade since the 30's. Actually, I think they missed one decade. :biggrin: Now that's funny.

Stiff Arm Frog

The Aggies may struggle at first in the SEC, but they won't for long. IF they go (still a big IF), they would suddenly get a huge recruiting advantage for every Texas kid that really wants to play in the SEC. Within 2 to 3 years, they could be a real strong team.

Baloney. They already get some of the best talent in Texas -- incredibly -- year after year. It would be almost impossible for them to do better in recruiting, that's not the problem. The problem is coaching. They are, without a doubt, the biggest squanderers and perpetual underachievers in college football.

If all that talent can't produce in the Big12, then it sure as heck won't produce in the SEC.