• The KillerFrogs

SB Nation: 2025 three-star EDGE John Schobel commits to TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

2025 three-star EDGE John Schobel commits to TCU​

By Anthony North
@north_anthony

The name Schobel carries a heavy weight in Amon G. Carter Stadium and will continue to do so for years to come with 2025 tree-star edge John Schobel announcing his commitment to the Horned Frogs on Friday afternoon. The Columbus, TX prospect is set to follow in the quarterback-hunting footsteps of his father Aaron Schobel (1997-2000) and cousin Bo Schobel (2000-2003) who are TCU’s top two all-time sack leaders; his uncle Matt Schobel (1998-2001) was a tight end for the Horned Frogs and eventual 3rd round NFL Draft pick.

Read more at https://www.frogsowar.com/2024/5/24...chobel-commits-to-tcu-recruiting-horned-frogs

tcudoc

I have been waiting for this day when the next generation of Schobels would hopefully begin to arrive. I hope he has many brothers and cousins.
Aaron, Bo, and Matt are way up there on my personal all time favorite horned frog list.
I hope he is as great as his name would imply. Even if he is not, he will automatically be a favorite just because of his legacy. I wish him the best in everything he does.

froginmn

I have been waiting for this day when the next generation of Schobels would hopefully begin to arrive. I hope he has many brothers and cousins.
Aaron, Bo, and Matt are way up there on my personal all time favorite horned frog list.
I hope he is as great as his name would imply. Even if he is not, he will automatically be a favorite just because of his legacy. I wish him the best in everything he does.
I think he might be our first "tree star" too!

tcudoc

It's important to remember: Aaron Schobel was originally recruited as a QB.
los-simpson-mucho-muy-importante.png