• The KillerFrogs

Saturday's Baseball Game

Pharm Frog

I'm not faulting or criticizing Schloss for that one. First of all, I don't know if he had a play on or not. Pharr didn't offer at it as if it was a squeeze, but Pena was coming all the way. They were on different pages. One of the two blew a sign. Second, that situation was runner on third with one out in a tie game. Totally different situation than runners on 2nd and 3rd and one out in a game you already lead by two runs.

My response to the request for discussion is based on the fact that if you question ANY decision made by the coach, most of the other posters here will defend his call regardless of anything, so there is really nothing to discuss. You're just expected to agree with them.

Sheesh, people here will even criticize some of GP's decisions from time to time, but don't ever question one of Schloss'.

I guess I'm a bit different around these parts then because I'll even question calls that work out. That's yet another reason why I have to go to work on Monday doing something totally unrelated to sports. One caveat... I cannot recall ever questioning a play call by a Frog basketball coach. But that's likely because I've only seen one game in the last four years and there didn't seem to be any point in questioning anything or anyone other myself for my decision to attend the game.

Young and Horned

Who shall we start tomorrow? Hopefully we can provide then with some offense. I know it is still really early, but we need to win these games to get the Super Regional here. Looking forward to a Frog victory tomorrow though. Go Frogs!

FROGDADDY

Who shall we start tomorrow? Hopefully we can provide then with some offense. I know it is still really early, but we need to win these games to get the Super Regional here. Looking forward to a Frog victory tomorrow though. Go Frogs!
Mitchell would be my guess. He's had a full 5 days rest.