• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl DVD

D_Frog

There is a Rose Bowl DVD at Costco for $15.99. Does anyone know if this is the same DVD that was for sale on the Go Frogs site? I think that one was $25 + shipping.

tcudoc

There is a Rose Bowl DVD at Costco for $15.99. Does anyone know if this is the same DVD that was for sale on the Go Frogs site? I think that one was $25 + shipping.

Hopefully it is not them trying to unload all of the defective copies.

HG73

My sister lives in FW and got this DVD for me and it plays fine. First time I had seen the game since the game. Wow. Wiscy's last drive before halftime, you know, the fake punt, the incompletion that was reversed by replay and the third and 17 conversion and we still held them to a FG. Those guys played their butts off. What a game.

Mike Brooks

I live in Coppell and my Brother in Law bought me a copy from the Lewisville Costo. Sweetness. Amazing how much you miss the first time around. What a great tilt.

ftwfrog

Still got mine on TiVo, but some day that will be deleted when my wife records some god awful real housewives of Parker county. So, instead of getting divorced, I may just have to pick up a spare copy at costco.

Thanks for the heads up!

Spike

Still got mine on TiVo, but some day that will be deleted when my wife records some god awful real housewives of Parker county. So, instead of getting divorced, I may just have to pick up a spare copy at costco.

Thanks for the heads up!

It's always cheaper to keep her.