• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Decals

Trelvis

Just got these printed onto vinyl last week. Waiting for my helmet to get in so I can put them on. Found a graphic designer to do these for me. Closest I have found to the actual ones worn on the helmet.

img2511t.jpg

They look dull cause there is some see through type paper over them. Ill post better pics once I get them on the helmet.

Those are great. Are they vinyl like what Trelvis showed? I just might have to buy some. I emailed the bookstore and asked if they were going to get in Color Shock decals and got no response. So I took that as a no.

mcdaddy

I saw a car at the mall last weekend with a TCU-Rose-Bowl-victory-themed sticker in the rear window. Anyone know where those are sold? I haven't seen them in any online store.

I saw a car at the mall last weekend with a TCU-Rose-Bowl-victory-themed sticker in the rear window. Anyone know where those are sold? I haven't seen them in any online store.

I bought a pretty lame one on footballfanatics.com. It's the only one I've seen that's licensed for retail. But the ones above on this thread are much nicer.