• The KillerFrogs

Ronnie Moss suspended indefinitely

freebird

Best news I've heard all day. Now CJC can get down to coaching and we can see what he can do.
Moss was not a team player and this time away might be beneficial to him and the team.

Problem is RM was both "the horse he rode in on" and the millstone around his neck.
RM ran roughshod over everyone else for the last few years and was allowed to get away with it.
= Spare the rod spoil the child =

Please stop recruiting these problem children. Clean it up.
Need a list:
blink.gif

-
-
-
-
-
-
Another year, another short bench = current results.

.....Got to face some reality here...............

Ohiofrog

Sometimes it sucks having your job depend on a few 18-22 yr old kids. I know Christian can coach. The real question is can he get the players. One of GPs great abilities is to get the players that will bust butt for him. I know we have missed on a lot of recruits, but the ones that we get are the ones that are willing to do whatever it takes to make the team better. Work hard for the team, make your grades and at worst you leave with a great sports experience and a degree. Somehow GP naturally atracts those great kids. We may have some on the court, but not enough.

y2kFrog

Problem is RM was both "the horse he rode in on" and the millstone around his neck.
RM ran roughshod over everyone else for the last few years and was allowed to get away with it.
= Spare the rod spoil the child =

Please stop recruiting these problem children. Clean it up.
Need a list:
blink.gif

-
-
-
-
-
-
Another year, another short bench = current results.

.....Got to face some reality here...............
Short bench?? Heck at this point, I wished we could at least get 5 guys that can play.

jake102

Losing Ronnie moss will be killer. Next year is going to be terrible.

Just look at how many points we scored against new Mexico

Latest posts