• The KillerFrogs

Realignment Today: 5:12 p.m. - With A&M officially gone to the SEC, Big 12 moves forward

BelushiBob

Realignment Today: 5:12 p.m. - With A&M officially gone to the SEC, Big 12 moves forward

Real quick.... I didn't mean to overlook the idea that Missouri could still be in contact with the SEC. I just didn't feel like it was worth mentioning in this update. I've talked to enough people who seem convinced that Mizzou will stay that I think it's worth looking at what's next.That said, I'll continue to keep an eye on the Missouri situation.

In the meantime, I'll do my best to stay on top of the expansion talk. Let's throw another percentage wheel out there, just because it was so much fun the last time. This one will track how likely a school is to become the Big 12's 10th team.

• BYU - 48%
  • Louisville - 20%
  • West Virginia - 17%
  • TCU - 10%
  • Cicinnati - 5%

VA Froggie

<a href="http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/tale-tait/2011/sep/26/realignment-today-457-pm-with-am-officia/" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">Realignment Today: 5:12 p.m. - With A&amp;M officially gone to the SEC, Big 12 moves forward</a><br><br><br><font color="#222222"><br><b>Realignment Today: 5:12 p.m. - With A&amp;M officially gone to the SEC, Big 12 moves forward</b><br><br></font><font color="#222222"><font size="4">Real quick.... I didn't mean to overlook the idea that Missouri could still be in contact with the SEC. I just didn't feel like it was worth mentioning in this update. I've talked to enough people who seem convinced that Mizzou will stay that I think it's worth looking at what's next.</font><br><br><font size="4">That said, I'll continue to keep an eye on the Missouri situation.</font><br><br><font size="4">In the meantime, I'll do my best to stay on top of the expansion talk. Let's throw another percentage wheel out there, just because it was so much fun the last time. This one will track how likely a school is to become the Big 12's 10th team.</font><br><br><ul class="bbc"><li>BYU - 48%</li><li>Louisville - 20%</li><li>West Virginia - 17%</li><li>TCU - 10%</li><li>Cicinnati - 5%</li></ul></font>
That is a strange language you are using, fun to try to read........ : )

MN Frog

So according to them, our hope rests on MIzzou leaving. That opens up 4 spots....realignment and TCU chatter sure has been quiet the last couple of days. hopefully this is a good sign.

Boomhauer

So according to them, our hope rests on MIzzou leaving. That opens up 4 spots....realignment and TCU chatter sure has been quiet the last couple of days. hopefully this is a good sign.

Or if BYU turns down an invite. We would then be in top 3.

cdsfrog

Havent been on the BYU board in years but I went tonight. They are talking like they are going.

they posted all weekend with stuff like this

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=7435577

lots of post and none show anything other than the ridiculous source from Wichita

cdsfrog

G the jackass Swain tweets

3 hrs ago

@CougarOrange #Big12 hasn't offered #BYU, and if they do I'm not sure they'll go without strings...thus the 50/50. 3 hours ago

I hour after he said they were going. Guy is an absolute asshat

Tweets about Louisville getting invite then says nothing for 3 days when zero articles follow it