• The KillerFrogs

Question: Do you want to see TCU play in the BCS title game?

Please go and vote for TCU!

Under SPORTSNATION
On the top line it says POLLS
On the left GO TO "SportsNation TV Game Time"
MAIN QUESTIONS IS "Do you want to see TCU play in the BCS title game?"

So far the answer is 65% "No" and "35%" Yes
- This is just so Colin Coward can belittle TCU and Boise State on the air again. Vote anyway, please.

aebrown22

This seems like a stupid question. Shouldn't it say "Do you want to see an undefeated TCU play in the BCS title game?" Otherwise yeah, this just seems like a poll that ESPN will use against us b/c "65% of people don't want to see TCU play in the title game." I mean, wouldn't fans of every other school vote no because they would rather see their team play in the BCS title game? Don't worry though, I voted yes.

Houston Frog

This seems like a stupid question. Shouldn't it say "Do you want to see an undefeated TCU play in the BCS title game?" Otherwise yeah, this just seems like a poll that ESPN will use against us b/c "65% of people don't want to see TCU play in the title game." I mean, wouldn't fans of every other school vote no because they would rather see their team play in the BCS title game? Don't worry though, I voted yes.

Exactly... I can't believe it's as high as it is. I would vote NO for every school in the country besides TCU

HoustonHornedFrog

Down to 33% yes now.
If you go to the map, as you might expect Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah all voting a majority yes. Most surprising was Utah with the highest percentage, 72% yes. Only 56% yes in Texas. Other states with a majority yes were the both Dakotas, Arkansas, New Hampshire and Mass.