• The KillerFrogs

Question about the Forum programming

Limp Lizard

If you choose to ignore yourself, what happens?  Nothing; it won't let you?  You can't see your own posts?  Or something really bizarre like when John Malkovich goes into the tunnel to become John Malkovich?  Really funny movie, BTW:  "Being John Malkovich." 

Limp Lizard

crunch said:
Oh, I thought this was a thread about the Penthouse Forum programming. 
Dear Penthouse,
I never thought this would happen to me.....!! :laugh:  :laugh:

With all that is available on the internet, hasn't the Forum lost some "punch" from the '70's?

True story: 

Few weeks ago (about 18 hours into our nuptuals) the topic of John Malkovich comes up and my newly minted wife says "that was a good movie but I can't remember who actually played John Malkovich?" 

Me: NOW you say something like that??  Wouldn't, like, THREE days ago have been a more optimal time for me to hear that so I could at least reconsider???

Her: What?

Me: I'm gonna let you figure that one out on your own.  A choose your own adventure, if you will...

Her: #puzzledlook

2314@work

Contributor
PhormerPhrog said:
True story: 

Few weeks ago (about 18 hours into our nuptuals) the topic of John Malkovich comes up and my newly minted wife says "that was a good movie but I can't remember who actually played John Malkovich?" 

Me: NOW you say something like that??  Wouldn't, like, THREE days ago have been a more optimal time for me to hear that so I could at least reconsider???

Me: I'm gonna let you figure that one out on your own.  A choose your own adventure, if you will...

Please stop that. Are you 15? (see 2314 new thread)

2314@work

Contributor
crunch said:
Oh, I thought this was a thread about the Penthouse Forum programming. 
laughing20smiley1.gif

Portland Frog

PhormerPhrog said:
True story: 

When does an annulment option expire?

cousinjoker

Didn't Vic Boschini play Malkovich in the Sniff?  Besides the resemblence, both men have resided in Normal, IL, during their lives and also have never been in my kitchen.