• The KillerFrogs

Put 40 on the bears

researchfrog

Just because he is a troll doesn't mean he isn't from TCU. There are people who get their jollies from trolling killerfrogs, (including TCU alumni), much the same as GDU gets his from arguing.

Trelvis

Just ask Bama :wink:

Exactly.

You dont do it dirty, and you dont go head hunting, but if you have a shot at the QB you deliver the biggest hit you can. It can take them out of the game mentally, physically, or both. You dont think Baylor wouldnt love to knock Andy Dalton out of the game?

cdsfrog

Just because he is a troll doesn't mean he isn't from TCU. There are people who get their jollies from trolling killerfrogs, (including TCU alumni), much the same as GDU gets his from arguing.

true but baylor outnumbers tcu 100 to 1 when it comes to trolls.

its the way of the wacoians

Limp Lizard

this is definitely an aggyesque thread. i think the aggy classic was "frans gonna lock the doors to the holler house and put 70 on em".
A "holler house"?

Anyway, I certainly want a very convincing victory over the bears.

But as far as no-holds-barred running up the score, my vote is for BYU!

BULongFellow

This game will all come down to injuries and penalties. If Baylor can avoid any significant issues with both, then this Saturday night will be a fun night hopping from bar to bar. If Baylor gets the injury or penalty bug, TCU may win, but I'm LMFAO at the idea that TCU wins in a rout.

dweller

This game will all come down to injuries and penalties. If Baylor can avoid any significant issues with both, then this Saturday night will be a fun night hopping from bar to bar. If Baylor gets the injury or penalty bug, TCU may win, but I'm LMFAO at the idea that TCU wins in a rout.
Will they let you out of the home for the game? :unsure:

If baylor can stay within 21 points of Frogs I'd be suprised. :tongue:

macaroni

Didn't we shut you out the last time you came to town?

I don't think we are predicting a rout so much as hoping for one. There is no Internet fan base that has been more delusional and disrespectful toward us for 15 straight years while never posting a winning season themselves. If we can't win them all this year then I really hope we stomp Baylor and BYU.

DickBumpastache

Do you "LMFAO" at Vegas? TCU is a 17 point favorite; maybe you can show the linesmakers a thing or two about underestimating your mighty Bears.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass

TCU may win????!!
You don't think TCU could rout Baylure?!!

Injuries and penalties? Geez, what a moron, it will come down to turnovers and which team gives up the fewest big plays.
Injuries and penalties.....that is like saying it will come down to which team has the best punting average and the most solo tackles.
lol....
You are obvioulsy an idiot.....

neo926

Glad to see you kids are still worth a spoonful of . . . manure.

Hard to believe fans of a team that's apparently as good as yours is would stoop to calling for opposing players to get injuries, but given that you kids became aggies without brains several years ago, it's not that surprising.
Good to see reading comprehension is still given a high priority to all the kids over at Tech.