• The KillerFrogs

Oregon is the ONLY team that can play with us

robbroyy

We showed today that when Dalton is on, we wil DESTROY any team we face. We can score on the unbelievable SEC teams, and we can shut them down.

Every team in the country has proven it can be shut down except for Oregon. They are honestly the only team I'd be worried about given how much better they get during the game.

To be able to go into Utah's house and hold them to 7 after they went to Iowa State (which beat Texas in Austin and almsot beat Nebraska) and hung 68, proves they were a legit offense coming in, and we are a DOMINATING defense after shuting them down!

They had won 21 games in a row at home. The list includes Pittsburgh, BYU, TCU, Louisville, Air Force, Oregon State and UCLA.

They not only lost, they were DISMANTLED at HOME.

For anyone that had doubts about us, we left no doubt.

Boise beat Hawaii 42-7 at home. Utah is better than Hawaii IMO, and we did it on the ROAD

Ravenous Ute

Even Oregon should be scared of TCU... they also have a sophomore QB and Utah was ranked right up there with them in Scoring Offense ranking before today..

P

peterbecket

We showed today that when Dalton is on, we wil DESTROY any team we face. We can score on the unbelievable SEC teams, and we can shut them down.

Every team in the country has proven it can be shut down except for Oregon. They are honestly the only team I'd be worried about given how much better they get during the game.

To be able to go into Utah's house and hold them to 7 after they went to Iowa State (which beat Texas in Austin and almsot beat Nebraska) and hung 68, proves they were a legit offense coming in, and we are a DOMINATING defense after shuting them down!

They had won 21 games in a row at home. The list includes Pittsburgh, BYU, TCU, Louisville, Air Force, Oregon State and UCLA.

They not only lost, they were DISMANTLED at HOME.

For anyone that had doubts about us, we left no doubt.

Boise beat Hawaii 42-7 at home. Utah is better than Hawaii IMO, and we did it on the ROAD

I agree with you but......TCU seems to have lost their two best defensive lineman and that concerns me.

robbroyy

I agree with you but......TCU seems to have lost their two best defensive lineman and that concerns me.

Have you not learned by now about how we just plug people in and they get it done. GP's abiity to plug in D-Linemen is as good if not better than Shanahan did with RB's in the 90s

robbroyy

TCU is an excellent team....but now BSU can't even play with you?

Keep smoking that good stuff.

When Dalton is on, no you can't. He played atrociously last year and you still only won by 7. His bad games this year were against Oregon State(won by 9), SMU (won by 17).

When he does not turn the ball over we beat the holy pissss outta people (Baylor by 35, Utah by 40).

Now if he doesn't have a good game then yes you can beat us, but if Dalton is on, we will take ANYONE. Do you not understand what we did by going INTO Utah where they had won 21 straight, were averaging 48 ppg, 3rd in the country, and beat them 47-7?

They were the No. 5 team in the country!

LVfrog

There's not a team in the nation that TCU can't beat. Sure, they will have to be error free and play very well, but there is nobody in the country that the Frogs can't beat.

bsufan99999

When Dalton is on, no you can't. He played atrociously last year and you still only won by 7. His bad games this year were against Oregon State(won by 9), SMU (won by 17).

When he does not turn the ball over we beat the holy pissss outta people (Baylor by 35, Utah by 40).

Now if he doesn't have a good game then yes you can beat us, but if Dalton is on, we will take ANYONE. Do you not understand what we did by going INTO Utah where they had won 21 straight, were averaging 48 ppg, 3rd in the country, and beat them 47-7?

They were the No. 5 team in the country!

News flash.....when any of the top 10 are playing lights out, they can beat any other of the top 10. And there may have been a reason that Dalton didn't play well against BSU....this phenomenon seems to happen to many of BSU's opponents.

I have been extremely impressed with TCU. Again, they have an unbelievable team. Perhaps, we both deserve to play a 3rd time...but only in the NCG.

Horny4TCU

Once Boise beats a good team on the road as respectively as TCU did today, then it would be nice to have BSU fan input. Frankly, however, BSU fans need to sit down today. Boise's one win that stands out is "at" VT a team that later lost to an FCS school.... and they didn't dismantle that team like TCU dismantled Utah!

bsufan99999

Look....TCU's win was very impressive. And BSU's win was impressive.

We held Hawaii to 196 yards and 7 points
TCU held Utah to 199 yards and 7 points.

Coming into the game Hawaii was 7th in Yards Per Game (491.7) and 11th in Points Per Game (39.2)Coming into their game, Utah was 21st in Yards Per Game (449.6) and 3rd in Points Per GAme (46.0)

[font="Arial][size="3"]
[/size][/font]