• The KillerFrogs

Notre Dame

allclearforfrogs

How well do they generally travel? I only ask because they are the one's I'm not familiar with in terms their other sports. Since we'll be playing them in every sport but football now....are they as heavily supported outside the football realm?

Rabble Rouser

How well do they generally travel? I only ask because they are the one's I'm not familiar with in terms their other sports. Since we'll be playing them in every sport but football now....are they as heavily supported outside the football realm?

Speaking of Notre Dame, does joining mean we might get a few games with the Irish in the future?

Dogfrog

It's less about travel and more about just having many fans everywhere. There may be enough ND fans in DFW to sell out DMC.

The Irish have a national fan base, you will see plenty of their fans at basketball games and if we get them at ACS they will fill the visitors section and a lot more if given the chance.