• The KillerFrogs

Norm and TCU on The Ticket

KornFrog

True RD. Sure fire way to guarantee a TCU win? Have Norm pick against them!

In spite of that, he is usually very complimentary. I think he just thought, as did most, it would be a tough sell for us to go into RES and blow Utah out.

I doubt he'll underestimate us again.

KornFrog

Yeah, I'm getting tired of that - absolutely out of TCU's control.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what the TV numbers were for that game?

I would think that CBS-C offered a free preview to most providers last weekend helped the ratings.

roddog

Banned
And he starts by....bagging on the TV coverage.

[ What the heck? ], he was making a point that it should have been the premier game last sat and it wasnt! some people just cant win with you guys

his segement was more about the bcs problem than tcu, said there are basically 4 teams left in a boat, said he doesnt think boise will pass tcu in bcs if both win out, only confusion was he said he doesnt see any 1 loss team in a nc game yet he doesnt think that bcs will let boise and tcu play for it all should oregon and auburn lose a game each

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
[ What the heck? ], he was making a point that it should have been the premier game last sat and it wasnt! some people just cant win with you guys

You need to learn to get get your head out your arse and listen for once. That's not how it started out. He mocked the '4 people in Fargo and Pierre who get whatever channel it was on', THEN went into how it sould have been on CBS.

Other than that, a reasonable segment.

So maybe he CAN win with some of us, jackwagon.

roddog

Banned
You need to learn to get get your head out your arse and listen. That's not how it started out.

did you listen to the whole segment jackarse, what was his point? it wasnt to bag on tcu or utah, it was to bag on the lack of coverage of what he thought was by far the biggest game of the weekend!

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel hears all this stuff about low testosterone. What negative consequences can there be from TOO MUCH testosterone. Steel may have this problem.

Anyone?