• The KillerFrogs

NFL.com: Dalton hopes first day with Bengals is storm before calm

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

GEORGETOWN, Ky. -- Quarterback Andy Dalton was warming up on the field when a storm moved in, forcing him and the rest of the Cincinnati Bengals to run for cover. Dalton, a second-round pick from TCU, was on the field with teammates warming up in an orange No. 14 jersey when heavy rain and lightning arrived.

"I was thinking: Are we going to practice in this?" Dalton said. "What's going to happen?"

Players ran to the locker room, then returned a few minutes later after the rain abated. They were out there for only four minutes when another cloudburst forced the team to reschedule practice for the evening.

That's how it's gone for Cincinnati.

Whether it's Carson Palmer retiring or Johnathan Joseph leaving or Chad Ochocinco finally getting his trade, the Bengals have been weathering one long storm for months. ...

reaganmurray

GEORGETOWN, Ky. -- Quarterback Andy Dalton was warming up on the field when a storm moved in, forcing him and the rest of the Cincinnati Bengals to run for cover. Dalton, a second-round pick from TCU, was on the field with teammates warming up in an orange No. 14 jersey when heavy rain and lightning arrived.

"I was thinking: Are we going to practice in this?" Dalton said. "What's going to happen?"

Players ran to the locker room, then returned a few minutes later after the rain abated. They were out there for only four minutes when another cloudburst forced the team to reschedule practice for the evening.

That's how it's gone for Cincinnati.

Whether it's Carson Palmer retiring or Johnathan Joseph leaving or Chad Ochocinco finally getting his trade, the Bengals have been weathering one long storm for months. ...

God help Andy! Baptisim by fire.............

Frog DJ

Yeah, I think AD's going to get shelled this year! Below average line - no WR's to throw to - mediocre defense,

It's gonna be a rough year, I'm afraid.

Go Frogs! Do it now!

Trelvis

Yeah, I think AD's going to get shelled this year! Below average line - no WR's to throw to - mediocre defense,

It's gonna be a rough year, I'm afraid.

Go Frogs! Do it now!

More concerned about their o-line and running backs. He has some pretty good WR's. Green, Shipley, Gresham, Cosby, Bart Johnson.

Opintel

Moderators
More concerned about their o-line and running backs. He has some pretty good WR's. Green, Shipley, Gresham, Cosby, Bart Johnson.
I agree with that. Being unfamiliar with their D, I need more info before trying to formulate an opinion on that area.

Suggest that Andy get a really nice Hot Tub for his house. Does his new bride have massage skills? He's going to be really sore on most Mondays, I fear.

Young and Horned

Yah, anyone who says they don't have any good WRs in Cincy is talking out of their [Craig James]. They have a great, young TE and Green is one of the highest rated WRs coming out of college. He has two very nice targets. I am sure Donut boy for UT can get open as well.