• The KillerFrogs

NEED 3 TICKETS TO BOISE ST. GAME

will.cooper

I have looked at tickets on Stubhub and was hoping to get a better deal. Also, it would be great to sit around other TCU fans if possible. I realize game day is not far away but any help would be appreciated!

JugbandFrog

I have looked at tickets on Stubhub and was hoping to get a better deal. Also, it would be great to sit around other TCU fans if possible. I realize game day is not far away but any help would be appreciated!
I have one if you are still looking. PM Me if interested.

momfrog

I have 3 tickets that I bought the first day they went on sale from TCU so they are in the TCU fan section (Section 111, Row V) We were planning to go to the game but airfare from Chicago is outrageous so we decided to hold out for the bowl game. I also reserved a room nearby to campus (Towne Place Suites) back in August that I am going to cancel that I could switch over to your name if you are looking for a place to stay.

PM me if you are interested in the tickets & we can figure it out from there.

Momfrog

will.cooper

Thanks for the responses and options! I'm new to the site and it's nice to know that the ticket exchange forum actually works! I was able to get tickets and a room through a friend but appreciate your offer. I'll be at the bowl game for sure so see yall then!