• The KillerFrogs

Mrs. Malzahn speaks

staypurple12

Umm, bit of a reach. I'll grant you the later, but the two are nothing alike.

a) Are you a married fb coach?
b) everyone in heaven will be a former sinner so I guess it is not a reach...
c) if you don't believe in heaven then don't worry about it (not you specifically but anyone reading the thread)

PurplePainD

a) Are you a married fb coach?
b) everyone in heaven will be a former sinner so I guess it is not a reach...
c) if you don't believe in heaven then don't worry about it (not you specifically but anyone reading the thread)

I am not a married FB coach, but I don't see how you can equate the sacrifices they make to teachers who dedicate their lives to helping severely handicapped kids.

staypurple12

Number one responsibilty of a parent (I guess this will be a stretch too in our current world) is to raise your children. Number one responsibility of a spouse (another stretch too considering worldview on sanctity of marriage) is to support your mate.

Coach's wives often raise the children alone and take care of the household for large percentages of the year while the husband is off raising other people's kids and trying to keep alumni/parents/fans happy. For lack of a better word...they are often neglected.

Most HS coaches work a 70-80 hour week...not a lot of time to work on relationships outside of football. Several coaches that came through recruiting the week are on the road for a 3 week stretch (they are out of state). The college hours are even more demanding. NFL coaches are a "whole nother breed".

PurplePainD

I appreciate the sacrifices TCU coaches, and all coaches, wives make. I just took exception to the "special part of heaven" comment. I did not realize this was personal to you, so I apologize.

Plenty of us in the private sector put in long hours as well. Any wife who raises a family and supports their husband (sometimes while working full time) has earned my respect, regardless of their husband's profession.

Go Frogs!

AUFrog

Would rather have a midget kick me square in the nuts every morning than to have to wake up next to her. Extremely annoying and stupid lady. Anyone else think she had sexy time w/ SCam?

Very irratating women. Wives of coaches do have more responsibility that many women don't, but that comes with the territory.

I wouldn't want Gus to ever coach here,

Frostie

I think perhaps she's bi-polar and in a manic episode. That was just bizarre.

Agree, you will find yourself cringing for Gus, for her kids, for Auburn, for the players, for her, for the poor preacher on stage with her etc..... seriously show that to a recruit's mom and they will not want their son anywhere near that loon.

YA

What would be the purpose of her even giving that talk in a church? What kind of church does this type of circus act?

geefrogs

What would be the purpose of her even giving that talk in a church? What kind of church does this type of circus act?

They probably should have done a rehearsal or some sort of screening process before the actual live interview.

pcf

I thought she kept it real.

A) Cam is a handsome charmer.
2) They are just young men.
C) Football can be blown out of proportion to reality for a lot of people, i.e. I'm gonna kill some trees for football!!!!