• The KillerFrogs

Make an investment...

froglodyte

I went to AGC last night to welcome the team home. There were about 50-75 people. The players were tired but appreciative. This is a great group of young men. And they deserve every penny of the scholarship money they receive. So if you like the product you see on the field and the job these kids and coaches are doing, then show it by joining The Frog Club. Here is the link> frogclub.tcu.edu < Not only will you support a great cause but you donation will earn you priority points to get you better seats at the BCS Champioship game. Join today!!

LVfrog

I was there too and I concur about joining the Frog Club. Very good place for fans to show their appreciation for all the things our student athletes do.

TCU, yes TCU is the best team in the land.

NativeFrog

WOW! 50 - 75 people?! Glad to see such strong support for arguably the best college football team in America returning home from one of their biggest, if not the biggest, victories in its football history!

BABYFACE

WOW! 50 - 75 people?! Glad to see such strong support for arguably the best college football team in America returning home from one of their biggest, if not the biggest, victories in its football history!

You are one different guy. I give you that.

ACroofrog

I was there and brought along my 82 year old Grandmother with me, it was fun to see everyone I thought there were more like 100-150 people there but either way it was 11:30 at night and those who were there had a good time cheering the kids on it was fun.

Meanie 23

Thought it was more along the lines of 100 myself. I was the guy w/ the TCU flag. Tried to take some pictures, but they didn't come out very good.

AUFrog

Good point! I blame all the fans I just saw boarding an American Airlines flight from SLC to DFW.