• The KillerFrogs

Lower Bowl Rejuvination?

NubomTurk

Tier 1
I don't want to turn this thread political, but it's my firm belief that strange women lying in ponds is no basis for a system of government. Real executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

SnoSki

As long as I don't get turned into a newt or an unladen african swallow, I will be happy with this thread.

For what it's worth I saw on that cam today that they had removed the ads from the north endzone wall and were doing something with that wall....looked like it was getting fresh paint or something. It was a different color than the other portions of the wall.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
For lower bowel rejuvination try ....

metamucil-free-safeway.gif

Limp Lizard

4 inch padding all around so when a player hits the wall like we watched last year they can jump right up. Sand blast lower bowl then re-surface with half inch epoxy concrete.
I have been thinking for years that the wall padding needs to be at least twice as thick, especially around the end zones, where it gets really tight. Surely there is some padding solution to greatly reduce injury potential.

I know, and don't call you Shirley.

I have been thinking for years that the wall padding needs to be at least twice as thick, especially around the end zones, where it gets really tight. Surely there is some padding solution to greatly reduce injury potential.

I know, and don't call you Shirley.

I think a shrubbery would make excellent padding. Then...cut down the mightiest tree in the forrest with a herring.