• The KillerFrogs

Lee Corso Picking TCU to Lose by 3 TDs to Oregon State Video

TronCarter

Pretty sure the gameball sat on the top of the desk for the remainder of the show, with our logo front and center. Good stuff.

Frog-in-law1995

Man, was that last year? That game seems like forever ago. Still, gotta give big ups to the Beavers for playing us and Boise OOC in the same season. Plus, they play Wisconsin this year. And all three on the road. That takes extra large huevos.

LeagueCityFrog

Great Video! Do you have the ability to copy and paste all the best segments when Game Day came to Fort Worth? Like the opening credits, them wearing the cowboy hats, the new uniforms, the TCU segment, and picks? I can't find anything but the picks segment on the internet.

OmniscienceFrog

Don't know if anyone has ever noticed... but if you ever bet the oposite of Lee's predictions... You're a winner!

Cheers !

Of course you are, on some of them, but not all of them.

Pretty sure he has picked TCU all three times they have played at the site of College Gameday the past two years, and was right every time.

Great Video! Do you have the ability to copy and paste all the best segments when Game Day came to Fort Worth? Like the opening credits, them wearing the cowboy hats, the new uniforms, the TCU segment, and picks? I can't find anything but the picks segment on the internet.

I don't have a digital version, but I believe I have it on VHS somewhere. So the quality would not be great, but perhaps sometime in the future I will be able to convert it.

If there is anything else y'all wanna see just ask. I have tons of footage that I will be releasing, but I might have what you are looking for in terms of highlights or 2010 CGD episode clips.

LeagueCityFrog

I don't have a digital version, but I believe I have it on VHS somewhere. So the quality would not be great, but perhaps sometime in the future I will be able to convert it.

If there is anything else y'all wanna see just ask. I have tons of footage that I will be releasing, but I might have what you are looking for in terms of highlights or 2010 CGD episode clips.

Thanks Bonner. That would be awesome. Just as awesome as Brian Bonner is. He was may favorite player while he was at TCU. I'd always say there is my boy Bonner again, clobbering the qb.

TCUMed

That's awesome! Thanks for putting this together and hope to be able to get some of the games from you from last year (really need something to watch to get my TCU fix before the season).

Basically all 4 guys hated. I didn't put all the comments in. Herby and Corso were obvious, but Fowler was kinda harsh saying we only looked good on defense and Desmond said he didn't love us only liked us.