• The KillerFrogs

Latest Bowl Projections

mtmedlin

Um...they have my USF Bulls coming in 6th and going to the Beef O bradys bowl... This is is by far the most talented team that the Bulls have had ever. We may win not win the conference but there isnt ANYBODY that has us coming in 6th. I am calling BS on this buy.

Endless Purple

If people do not like preseason bowl projections or rankings, they are not required to read threads on them or post on them. Some people enjoy possibilities of what the future may hold. It provides something to talk about since it gets tiring rehashing the same articles and tweets that have already happened over and over.

Texas Otto

Bowl projections before anyone has even played a game are absolutely useless. They are 99% useless until the last few games of the season.

Useless yes, but I do appreciate the respect for the Cuse since Marrone brought us back from the dead. I will take #3 in the BE in only his third season at the helm.
:cool:

Zubaz

Those bowl projections are pretty much "What happens if there are zero upsets at all". In other words, not gonna happen.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls/projections/_/week/0
Here's last year's preseason projections. Florida vs. Texas in the Sugar Bowl. Notre Dame in the Orange Bowl, Iowa in the Rose bowl. How'd that work out?

froginaustin

I really don't see the conference having us play in the LV Bowl this year. We win them all and we are in the Sugar, we lose any and we are traded for the Independence where I predict Frisky cleans up at the Hold 'em tables.

No reason to believe that the conference won't allow all returning members that are bowl-eligible to pick their games, and place TCU is what's left. Or do their best to. That's good business for the conference.

Unless of course we can be placed in a better bowl that won't take any other MWC team. That would require the happy circumstances of the conference being able to put teams into every game it's under contract to. Possible, I suppose.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
No reason to believe that the conference won't allow all returning members that are bowl-eligible to pick their games, and place TCU is what's left. Or do their best to. That's good business for the conference.

There's one huge reason......

Good business would be keeping your new (and most lucrative) bowl partner happy. Think the I-Bowl wants to pass on their one and only shot at hosting the throngs that would no doubt make the drive? No other MWC team will bring the crowd we bring to Shreveport.