• The KillerFrogs

Just a reminder of what we are waiting for :-)

Young and Horned

God I wish someone would pay for better highlight videos. The 2010 video is great, but the other three are just piss poor production. Wish TCU would take more pride in these videos and put out their own. But it finally looks like they are doing so with this past year's in house production doing a lot of good quality stuff. Hope they continue to do great work.

frogbyproxy

God I wish someone would pay for better highlight videos. The 2010 video is great, but the other three are just piss poor production. Wish TCU would take more pride in these videos and put out their own. But it finally looks like they are doing so with this past year's in house production doing a lot of good quality stuff. Hope they continue to do great work.

OMG you think these are bad you should have heard some I went through to get these! :tongue:

frogbyproxy

But at the same time I say let's try to look at it this way! This is TCU football and whether it's quality of video is not the best it is still quality TCU football. That is all I care for!

Go Frogs!

Kaiser

The "2007" video, I thought we played Baylor and Texas in 2007 as well as Air Force away in 2007. Wasn't Tech and Air Force at home both in 2006?

The 2010 video is greatness.

tcumaniac

I must say. The 2009 crank dat horned frog video is quite fantastic. 

If tcumaniac did that when he was in high school, just think what he might be able to put together now that he goes to TCU and has connections with the media and marketing department.

tcumaniac

I really want to try creating a promotional video for the 2012 season similar to what I did for crank dat horned frog, except way way better and actually professionally produced. Crank dat horned frog was just me writing the lyrics, recording the song with my amateur computer and having my little brother help me put videos together that we found from current YouTube videos along with some if his special effects and editing skills.

I think 2012 is going to be the year frogs finally make it to the national championship game. It would be awesome if I could partner up with the media or marketing department at Tcu and try to come up with some cool song/video that went viral on YouTube before the start of the 2012 season.

Maybe something similar to "I love my ducks" done for Oregon. Their two videos each have over a million views. That is awesome awesome maketing and something TCU needs to take advantage of. Even if it doesn't involve me writing the song or singing it, I want to be part of creating some kind of YouTube hit for Tcu that increases our exposure even more.

frogbyproxy

I actually loved the 2007 music. :rolleyes: I love country but can handle rock. The sad part when I was searching I came up with a video and the music was country! I almost threw up the singer was so bad. :tongue: I only used the dates they were showing so sorry for the mix up. :blush: So lets make a deal and get a great video for this year. Football play with a quick flash of AGC build in progress until end of season then a Big East 2012 at the end and CGP standing at the top of the finished stadium! Yes he will need to be hitching his pants!