• The KillerFrogs

Isn't Boise good enough...

BABYFACE

Ian some us played in college but I only did in HS.

Some of us older guys can talk about the old AstroTurf fields and the crown some of them had. I didn't play on it, but I walked the field at old Jones stadium in Lubbock and the crown was huge. It was like sidelines just dropped off if you were standing near the center of the field.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
To at least have another color besides blue in their unis?

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but it's ridiculous. I can barely see the players with the blue field. I can imagine that the QB for the opposing team will miss some of the defenders because of the lack of contrast. It's weak IMO.

Again, at field level it's not an issue. The backdrop is not blue.

You can always tell those who never played football when threads like this come up..

At field level, the playing surface is hardly in view. It's no different than green uniforms and green grass. Wouldn't Boise St players lose track of their own if it was really an issue?

Boise St has the best road winning percentage in the nation since 2000. If it was really an issue, there would be a discrepancy in home and road wins.

Boise State is also 2-8 in their last 10 road games against BCS opponents. We all know who you play on a weekly basis. That's why you're joining the MWC.