• The KillerFrogs

Is it the helmets?

YA

I'm believe in karma and karma says stay with the one that brougt you to the dance. The frog on the helmet has most wins in TCU history.

Horned Toad

Yes the Pat Sullivan jinx of a mediocre team has come back to haunt us. With Frog win Rose Bowl. Without Frog lose to both Baylor and SMU. Need i say more? Bring back the Frog.

Stiff Arm Frog

Changing our helmets wont help our players memorize their assignments, but it might help shake things up a little and get them to change their attitude. Bring back the frog!

dkfrog

Take everything off the helmet until they prove they are worthy of wearing the "TCU" or the frog...or not...not

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Since someone began this silliness and since so many people thought the "black" made us so BAD; can we now get rid of the butt ugliest uniforms in college football and go back to purple and white now that the "black mojo" is gone. And what is up with the black bib on the front.And since we're talking fashion silliness, that shade up purple sucks too. What happened to he dark purple we had in the when they first brought out the ugly black motiff.
ph34r.gif

Opintel

Moderators
Motivation. The game is 70% mental - most teams have good athletes, position responsibilities are the coaching staff's gig.

Warrior attitude...it will win you the game. Take a look at the Steelers/Bears/others who prided themselves on demolishing the opponent. Yeah, that works!

How did we look after the altercations toward the end of the game? Attitude, baby! :mad:

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
I like the new helmets but perhaps they have jinxed us. Is it time to bring the Frog back? :ph34r:

Well - I saw a helmet that doesn't have the frog on it that was supposed to be the new helmet for 2011...
lizard markings and a gloss purple.

The flat finish helmets we have now suck and dont look anything like the cool one I saw 3 months ago.