• The KillerFrogs

Important Last Minute Uniform Question

KFrog

So I wear my favorite TCU shirt today (after all they didn't lose a single game last year when I wore this shirt.) When I get home my wife has made a huge bowl of tomatillo salsa for the game tonight. As I'm testing it out, I get distracted by a wild 4 year old and spill bright green salsa down the front of my TCU shirt.

Do I change into a clean but unproven TCU shirt, that is not soiled by a green (thinking Baylor colors here) salsa? Or do i treat this uniform as a winner regardless of it's current appearance and stick with it?

Thoughts?

corpuschristifrog

I'm in the its a new year so new duds camp. Wore my TCU CWS hat during football season through the Rose Bowl. Got my Frog Bash tshirt and new black hat with purple TCU on tonight. Still have my TCU watch and belt. Lovely bride has Frog Bash shirt and TCU earings and she went to UTA/University of North Texas.

KFrog

Strong points all. I like the idea of turning a new page each year, but there has been so much change and upheaval this season in college football, I think we could all use a little tradition. I'm keeping the old shirt on.

GO FROGS!!!!!

Latest posts