• The KillerFrogs

If Auburn is sanctioned

gdu

I am on my bb so I can't read your subtitle, but I assume you are talking about lsu. Stop. Lsu is not going to pass us. The other teams in the top 4 are the only teams we need to worry about.

And if anything happens to auburn, it will be too late to change our circumstances.

GlendarrochFrog

I am on my bb so I can't read your subtitle, but I assume you are talking about lsu. Stop. Lsu is not going to pass us. The other teams in the top 4 are the only teams we need to worry about.

And if anything happens to auburn, it will be too late to change our circumstances.
I can't even read your post, but I am going to assume that you are saying something stupid and reprimand you for it.

froginaustin

No.

A team that forfeits wins just can't claim them on its records. But the teams that lose on the field still have the losses. I've read that on the internet, so it must be true.

yurintroubl

LSU doesn't get the win back from Auburn but they will control their own destiny regarding the SEC Championship game. I think LSU's ability to leap ahead of TCU (should actions against Auburn come swiftly) will hinge on the quality of their wins as they will likely find 2 of their 4 opponents ranked (Arkansas and SECCG opponent).

LSU will have to familiarize itself with a phrase we've been hearing ad nauseum over here: STYLE POINTS!

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I can't even read your post, but I am going to assume that you are saying something stupid and reprimand you for it.
That retort would be quite appropriate, were he not dead-on as to his assumption. OP was indeed talking about LSU. I would have assumed the same.

LSU is not going to run the gauntlet. They won't. I was shocked they took Bama. Something comes to mind about a blind squirrel...

gdu

Urinetrouble, we all know you are a bigger lsu fan. Why not hangout on tigerdroppings (what a terrible site name). Lsu isn't jumping tcu this yeat no matter how much you want them to.

yurintroubl

Urinetrouble, we all know you are a bigger lsu fan. Why not hangout on tigerdroppings (what a terrible site name). Lsu isn't jumping tcu this yeat no matter how much you want them to.

Always lovely to hear from you.

Why don't you quit being such a puffed-up jackass, go over to tigerdroppings, check up on my recent post history and come back and apologize to me.

Here ya go... I'll make it easy for you.

ETA:

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :wink: