• The KillerFrogs

How will the crowds be today?

Moe Iba

We have had great crowds for both of our games this series. How will the crowd be today in the heat? If we win this afternoon, we will be starting tonight at the same time as the Mavs game which will be tough.

NativeFrog

Pretty much nobody at 2 pm game. If TCU is in 7 pm game, a tad bigger crowd than at 2 pm. If it is ORU and DB at 7, about 250 people.

eagartotri

Hopefully people will show anyway. But we also have TCU fans that purchase tickets and then don't show up to sit in them. Absolutely annoyed that DBU fans were sitting in seats next to us that were TCU fans tickets, but they never showed up.

DON'T BUY TICKETS IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SHOW UP! Thanks points system. We need more fans like Maniac that rearrange their whole schedule to be there.

PurpleBlood87

Pretty much nobody at 2 pm game. If TCU is in 7 pm game, a tad bigger crowd than at 2 pm. If it is ORU and DB at 7, about 250 people.
While you'll be home watching the baby, while your wife does real work at the Mavericks game. It's a shame so many good people have been let go at the FWST yet someone as sorry and no talent as you has a job. Wonder if your bosses know you hide out on the TCU board stirring up trouble and stealing story ideas?

hometown frog

I've got my daughter's dance recital right at 2PM so I'm hosed for game 1. (ESPECIALLY if KTCU isn't broadcasting the game!!:angry: :angry: :angry: )

I will be leaving as soon as her dance is over and getting to Lupton as soon as I can. Will be there for the 7PM game win or lose.