• The KillerFrogs

Holy Toledo!

P

peterbecket

Vegas has it at a 2 point game. I would of never guessed.

On a side note I saw this quote on the aggie board......

".Byrne is freaking clueless when it come to running a successful D-1 football program. Get us on freaking TV......................"

Looks like AQ status can't fill the void. I have some advice for them though. Just win consistently for 5 years then we can talk.

jack the frog

".Byrne is freaking clueless when it come to running a successful D-1 football program. Get us on freaking TV......................"

Could have been playing on the SEC network next year but instead decided to hang onto the Texas teat.
Noticed texas-Wyoming was on the tube. No Aggies though, too bad....

gdu

Looks like AQ status can't fill the void. I have some advice for them though. Just win consistently for 5 years then we can talk.
I don't bet, so I don't look for lines but I was shocked when I saw that one.

Frogs1983

".Byrne is freaking clueless when it come to running a successful D-1 football program. Get us on freaking TV......................"[Looks like AQ status can't fill the void. I have some advice for them though. Just win consistently for 5 years then we can talk.
Maybe they need to pull a BYU? :wacko: