• The KillerFrogs

Go UNLV! Beat Wisconsin!

SuperToad

i guess you expect them to take a knee :wacko:

it was 34-3. yeah, if im a respectful coach...i take the knee. Bilema is a joke

wait i forgot...this is the team that tries to rack up 80 points a game. I guess they are taking their frustrations out on the MWC for what we did to them
happy.gif

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Can't watch the game, unfortunately. Has there been any official denial so far that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU?
The allegation that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU has not been addressed during the broadcast. No evidence disproving that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU has been offered. Nor has their been an explicit denial that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. In all fairness, this may be because no one has presented any conclusive evidence that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. If no one presents compelling, conclusive evidence that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU, some people may feel no inducement to disprove that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. Of course, it would be difficult to completely disprove that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU, because someone would have had to follow him around with a video camera 24/7, which might conclusively prove that Craig James received illegal booster payments while at SMU.

Allegedly.

it was 34-3. yeah, if im a respectful coach...i take the knee. Bilema is a joke

wait i forgot...this is the team that tries to rack up 80 points a game. I guess they are taking their frustrations out on the MWC for what we did to them
happy.gif

Not in the second quarter. You take as many points as you can in the first half.

If its 5 minutes left in the 4th, go for it, then run out the clock. We all know how good Wisky is at spending 5 minutes to go 30 yards. :biggrin:

SuperToad

Not in the second quarter. You take as many points as you can in the first half.

If its 5 minutes left in the 4th, go for it, then run out the clock. We all know how good Wisky is at spending 5 minutes to go 30 yards. :biggrin:

There was 30 seconds on the Wisky 40...first play, pass.

Frog Attack II

Wisky defense is not very good. Actually thought that UNLV offense played well... w/out the bogus late hit call against the WR and makeable FG that was missed, could've put up 24-27 points IMO.

However, UNLV's defense is very bad!