• The KillerFrogs

Go Frogs Chant

steelfrog

Tier 1
I brought 5 BYU folks to the game--when the Go Frogs chant started in the 2nd half, they were somewhat taken aback that this little school could generate that kind of noise. Very intimidating to them as fans, and I am guessing a little bit to the BYU players. I'm sure fired up our players. I can tell you niothing like that happened in teh late 80s!

Terrific job fans!

Need that this week as well--how about in the first half?

Pinkyfrog

I agree Steel! Why wait til the Frogs have a big lead?

Let's do it after every score!

Go Frogs!

They do, sometimes it gets cut out because of a quick kick-off, or a video or something. The first game you could hear it was last years UNLV game, though the cheerleaders have been doing the signs for years, nobody caught on. Once one side starts and the other side can hear then it gets rolling.

BogeyGolf7

I think it is awesome and should be done after every score - the more it is done, the more it will catch on

I went to an Iowa game a few years ago, they shout/spell I-O-W-A in each corner of the stadium after every score
the game was on tv and it lasts from after the XP to the time they kickoff, so during those tv timeouts it was pretty loud - it was very cool and I have wanted to see something like that at TCU games

Pinkyfrog

I think it is awesome and should be done after every score - the more it is done, the more it will catch on

I went to an Iowa game a few years ago, they shout/spell I-O-W-A in each corner of the stadium after every score
the game was on tv and it lasts from after the XP to the time they kickoff, so during those tv timeouts it was pretty loud - it was very cool and I have wanted to see something like that at TCU games

Were you at the Clemson game? Their fight song spells out Clemson, C-L-E-M-S-OOOOOOOO-N! It was an awesome sound, I couldn't hear myself think.

Pinkyfrog

ya, I was there
that was very cool too - just another thing that TCU fans don't do

Yes I can see it now

T-E-X-A-S-C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-U-N-I-V-E-R-S-I-TTTTTTTTTTTTTT-Y!

It doesn't have the same ring, c'mon don't be a debbie downer just because your a jerk.

On kickoffs we yell ahhhhhh T-C-U-Frogs! Clemson didn't do that, Clemson also didn't have a go-frogs type chant all they had was the fight song, and then they yelled the whole game, which I can say, only our front row of students yells the whole game.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Ya--well, that brings me to a negative comment. Whoever is running all the announcements, etc., just needs to get the hell out of the way when the fans are rolling with a chant or some such. This is true for the Rangers as well. I can't tell you how many times the fans were cut off/quelled by teh PA guy or some damn music or some such. If there's a big, hyper crowd, the damn PA guys need to recognize this and back off and let us be fans!

TCU2012

Idea: Following construction of the north Endzone upper deck, we could do a T(West) C(North) U(East) or flip the T and U to opposite sides, whatever.

BogeyGolf7

Yes I can see it now

T-E-X-A-S-C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-U-N-I-V-E-R-S-I-TTTTTTTTTTTTTT-Y!

It doesn't have the same ring, c'mon don't be a debbie downer just because your a jerk.

On kickoffs we yell ahhhhhh T-C-U-Frogs! Clemson didn't do that, Clemson also didn't have a go-frogs type chant all they had was the fight song, and then they yelled the whole game, which I can say, only our front row of students yells the whole game.

wow - pinky - just because I said it was coold that Iowa yells out I-O-W-A around the stadium and Clemson does the same, you think I am saying we should spell out our name - pretty sure any idiot can see that would not really work for us
didnt say that at all, I said I like the Go Frogs chant, just wish it was done more
you call me a jerk, wouldnt be the first time, but dont make yourself a moron

steelfrog

Tier 1
As I told you all when I was raping the Mormons (rhetorically speaking) Steel has blood family who live in St. george and are very Mormon. This is how Steel comes by his unique insight into their creepiness. Anyways, these were not Steel relative Mormons, but friends of same. And they wanted to see their team get destroyed by a plague of suffocating Frogs, which Steel was happy that LHCGP was able to accomodate that request. Steel also brought a contingent of non-Mormon Steel progeny as well.

Pinkyfrog

wow - pinky - just because I said it was coold that Iowa yells out I-O-W-A around the stadium and Clemson does the same, you think I am saying we should spell out our name - pretty sure any idiot can see that would not really work for us
didnt say that at all, I said I like the Go Frogs chant, just wish it was done more
you call me a jerk, wouldnt be the first time, but dont make yourself a moron

You did say we didn't do our name, I specifically stated that Clemson spelled out their name and you said and I quote

ya, I was there
that was very cool too - just another thing that TCU fans don't do

That is a very debbie downer thing to say, and you come off as a jerk

On a side note, and I'm being a jerk here, who taught you grammar? I understand lapses and shortcuts, but your writing is atrocious.:biggrin: