• The KillerFrogs

FWST: UCLA is prestigious in Dixon’s mind, but TCU’s coach not thinking about other jobs

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
UCLA is prestigious in Dixon’s mind, but TCU’s coach not thinking about other jobs

By Drew Davison

TCU coach Jamie Dixon doesn’t like talking about other jobs, but he understands why people have linked him as a possible candidate for the opening at UCLA.

Dixon grew up in the area and has built successful programs in tough leagues such as the Big East and Big 12.

“I just never have talked about jobs out of respect for everybody involved,” Dixon said. “Then … just so happy about being here and thankful for the situation I have – the best AD [Jeremiah Donati] and best chancellor [Victor Boschini] and my family’s happy. So why would I be thinking about anything else?”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article223877235.html#storylink=cpy

Pharm Frog

That’s good because apparently Bill Walton is lobbying for Barack Obama to get the UCLA job. Would make sense insofar as performance wouldn’t matter and could just blame Alford for about 8 years.