• The KillerFrogs

From the Mouths of Babes

KFrog

Our oldest (4 years old) came down the stairs dressed this morning in his Andy Dalton jersey. He said, "mom watch," and started making noises like he was blasting off into space. I asked, what are you doing, and he replied, "Andy Dalton can fly."

I thought that was awesome.

GeoFrog

Kids crack me up. My 5-year old was strolling through the house the other day chanting, " Jere-my Ker-ley! Jere-my Ker-ley!"

mrnicefrog

My friends 4 year old son asked me if I live in a purple house.
(because every time he sees me I'm wearing a purple TCU shirt)
:biggrin:

AEAfrog

Kids crack me up. My 5-year old was strolling through the house the other day chanting, " Jere-my Ker-ley! Jere-my Ker-ley!"

I fear the day when we have a kick/punt returner who has a last name with more than two syllables. The crowd won't know what to do.

tcumaniac

I fear the day when we have a kick/punt returner who has a last name with more than two syllables. The crowd won't know what to do.

initials baby... initials.... who was that really good running back? I know he had a long last name... i think chanting his initials worked out pretty well

mrnicefrog

I know I'm worried. Who's doing it this year? Sky Dawson? Uh oh.
After theat, LaDarius Brown? the traditon could be over. :sad: