• The KillerFrogs

From Our Texas "Friends"

NewFrogFan

hornfans.com

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This might sound whacky, but I would bet on even this Texas team beating TCU soundly. Dalton is a clone of Landry Jones, hit him a few times and he is lost for the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, Texas already lost to Landry Jones, RG3, some guy from UCLA and another guy from ISt. Dalton is better than all of them and TCU would simply fist Texas for 4qtrs then probably come back in the morning and give a morning fisting.

FROGDADDY

hornfans.com

In reply to:

This might sound whacky, but I would bet on even this Texas team beating TCU soundly. Dalton is a clone of Landry Jones, hit him a few times and he is lost for the game.

Umm, Texas already lost to Landry Jones, RG3, some guy from UCLA and another guy from ISt. Dalton is better than all of them and TCU would simply fist Texas for 4qtrs then probably come back in the morning and give a morning fisting.

The response is quite funny. Gotta hand it to the horn fans, they are rather graphic.

Ravenous Ute

Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott's Letter to Texas

Dear Texas,

Thank you for passing on the Pac-16 this summer. Fortunately, we were able to find a team that could beat Iowa State in Utah to replace you.

Commissioner Larry Scott

P.S. The rest of the conference was complaining about UCLA being the only team to have a gimme game in Austin. Any chance you can schedule a home game for the rest of the Pac-12 so everyone can have a guaranteed win?

BABYFACE

If UT's troubles continue this season, is Mack forced to retire with Muschamp moving up? I know it just one off season, but in Austin, they seem to forget real quickly.

TnTx13

Yes,it's one "off" season, but after tonight they'll be 4-5 - that's REALLY off and bound to cause all sorts of angst in Austin...

jack the frog

If UT's troubles continue this season, is Mack forced to retire with Muschamp moving up? I know it just one off season, but in Austin, they seem to forget real quickly.

I think no.
horn fans were really surprisingly forgiving during Macks first several years. Could not beat OU, could not consistently win big games, did not win the 12 regularly while often relegated to non premier bowls. I think the difference now is all the venon is on the surface with messgae boards, twitter and the like. The moaning was the same then, just not as public.
Of course I could be wrong and the fans just feel more entitled now.