• The KillerFrogs

Football Gameplan's 2011 MWC Season Preview Video

MidlandFrog

I understand that people want to pull for the service academies, but all of this AFA ahead of TCU is garbage. They lost Tew, Walker, Fogler, Rembert, and some other key players. I love how everyone thinks this is 2007 again. The level of talent and depth on this team compared to 07 is comical. I loved Ryan Christian but he was not a RB and the defense was reeling from the lost of Tommy Blake. I will put it up there now, TCU beats AFA by 24 minimum. This is a program now, not a once in a while occurrence. Pachall's stats will smoke Dalton's 07 stats and his 08 stats in my opinion. This guy also loses all credibility by putting Sysson ahead of Tank, that is a joke. Brock is 3X the player Sysson is. I would put Miles Burris, McFadden, 4 to 5 players from Boise, Messina from UNM, and Maponga, MCCoy, and maybe even Cuba ahead of Sysson. This is a two team league please stop kidding yourself.

SuperToad

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahha

Is this guy high on crack?
First he says some shrimpy LB from CSU will be defensive MVP, but 3 minutes later he says Tank Carder will be the best LB in the country.

Best RB corps tied with TCU/SDSU? Ahem. Air Force would be better.

Then he can't even pronounce CP's name right.

I'm 50/50 with this guy.

SuperToad

I understand that people want to pull for the service academies, but all of this AFA ahead of TCU is garbage. They lost Tew, Walker, Fogler, Rembert, and some other key players. I love how everyone thinks this is 2007 again. The level of talent and depth on this team compared to 07 is comical. I loved Ryan Christian but he was not a RB and the defense was reeling from the lost of Tommy Blake. I will put it up there now, TCU beats AFA by 24 minimum. This is a program now, not a once in a while occurrence. Pachall's stats will smoke Dalton's 07 stats and his 08 stats in my opinion. This guy also loses all credibility by putting Sysson ahead of Tank, that is a joke. Brock is 3X the player Sysson is. I would put Miles Burris, McFadden, 4 to 5 players from Boise, Messina from UNM, and Maponga, MCCoy, and maybe even Cuba ahead of Sysson. This is a two team league please stop kidding yourself.

+1

And he starts off by saying that the MWC is still a conference with perennial power from top to bottom, even though BYU and Utah left. Give me a break.

MidlandFrog

Left that out as well. Stable of backs means more than one, right???? He didn't even mention James, Dean, or Smith. Hillman is nice, but I still think Ed Wesley and Doug Martin are better. Let's see how Hillman does with Brown, Sampson, and Borges before we annoint him.