• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Power Rankings

JugbandFrog

If you click on the links where it shows you how the voters voted, you see a fair share of TCU/Boise in the one and two spots. Even the Big 12 blogger has us listed as #2.

I say this is interesting because while ESPN may have it out for us, and the Herbstreits and Mays of the world, it seems as if their staff writers and such may not.

ESPN Power Rankings

SnoSki

Intersting to note IMO is that last week, Ryen Russillo and Rece Davis both had us 7ish in their polls. I think we're top 3 in both of them this week, no voter of the 20 has us worse than 5th.

frogman42

Todd Mcshay predicted that Jevan Snead would be a first round pick, dude left school early, went undrafted not making a roster. McShay is a joke.

An-Cap Frog

Ironic that the two guys that cover the PAC-10 and the Big-12 both have TCU at 2 and TCU has wins over a team from each of those conferences...

nayr150

Even in the comments they're trying to look for a negative. Seriously. I need to stop watching/reading anything coming out of Bristol, CT.

Cougar/Frog

McShay is just a hack. And since he represents a scouting service, TCU really screws with his work, given that TCU actually develops players and wins with "lesser" talent.

Froggy Style

McShay about had a heart attack crying on Maisel's podcast that Boise (or TCU) shouldn't be in the NC game. His reasoning, upon finding out that Maisel had Boise #1: "What would you do if all of the AQ teams had 1 loss...would you still have Boise #1?"

Uh, so if Cartel teams lose and are all equally not unbeaten, then they all deserve an equal chance to jump Boise and TCU? This guy talks like an adult, but thinks like a child.