• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Picking La Tech . . .

Froginexile

Thank you baby Jesus for that Christmas present.

A chip to put on the shoulder of every TCU player.

A pissed off CGP feeling disrespected.

These are some of my favorite Christmas treats.

CountryFrog

For those who can't see the part that ESPN predicts the score, they say La Tech wins 24-21.
Wow! Not sure where those ESPN guys are coming up with that. I wouldn't be too shocked to see La Tech score 24, but 21 for the Frogs is just beyond stupid in my opinion. Admitedly, I dont know a ton about La Tech but I dont see any way that they have the athletes to keep up with our backs and receivers. No way in hell they hold TCU under 30. Only way they hold us under 40 is to get multiple turnovers IMO.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
ESPN would pimp their mothers to bump the ratings on the Poinsettia Bowl game.
That is definitely true, but I don't think it is unreasonable to expect that the Frogs may come out flat for this game.
If they do, I believe they will have a dogfight on the level of the SMU game on their hands and we know how that turned out.

Opintel

Moderators
That is definitely true, but I don't think it is unreasonable to expect that the Frogs may come out flat for this game.
If they do, I believe they will have a dogfight on the level of the SMU game on their hands and we know how that turned out.
Coyotes are sort of like dogs :)unsure:) ...did you see that Horned Frog squirting blood (!) in the face of that Coyote/Dog in the video?

Post that video, you Rabid Froggies! :tongue:

helcap

For those who can't see the part that ESPN predicts the score, they say La Tech wins 24-21.

thanks for the clarification, can't click to that without a subscription. Speaking of ESPN , at halftime of one of the games today they were previewing the pre Christmas bowls, and Robert Smith mentioned our impressive overtime victory over Boise St. Made me grind my teeth.

BleedNPurple

We have to play with the same intensity we played at Boise St. I just sincerely hope this team isn't out partying all week and is taking this game seriously!

VA Froggie

Good bulletin board material. I'm pretty sure coach will have them ready to play. Sonny Dikes is a good coach and daddy was the man at TT for several years. Yes I wish we were playing LSU or Alabama but we're not so go kick some butt and finish 11-2.