• The KillerFrogs

ESPN KF.c NCAA bracket challenge

JogginFrog

Thanks to all who participated in the bracket challenge! @jack the frog, an entry that may belong to @LisaLT, and I all successfully picked UConn to defeat Purdue in the final, and I edged Jack on the tie-breaker. Ours were in the 98th percentile of all entries--meaning we finished just outside the top 500,000.

Fourth in our group was BlazerFrog and fifth was @frogfanRyoga, the only player who had two entries in the top 10.

I'll enjoy this One Shining Moment...but not as much as seeing my 88-year-old dad win our family bracket challenge the weekend he entered hospice care.

LisaLT

Thanks to all who participated in the bracket challenge! @jack the frog, an entry that may belong to @LisaLT, and I all successfully picked UConn to defeat Purdue in the final, and I edged Jack on the tie-breaker. Ours were in the 98th percentile of all entries--meaning we finished just outside the top 500,000.

Fourth in our group was BlazerFrog and fifth was @frogfanRyoga, the only player who had two entries in the top 10.

I'll enjoy this One Shining Moment...but not as much as seeing my 88-year-old dad win our family bracket challenge the weekend he entered hospice care.
Yes that was me. Out of all the picks, at least for me, I thought UConn was a no brainer.

LisaLT

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he is getting the best care there. He seems to know his college basketball too!

Latest posts