• The KillerFrogs

ESPN : Chat with Brandon Chatmon

SeniorFrog

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/48881

Nate (Houston)

Do you think TCU is still a big 12 title contender after losing Casey?

Brandon
  (4:03 PM)

Yes. Anytime you can play defense like TCU, you can win titles. The key will be how much Boykin progresses and will he stay healthy. He put himself in a couple of bad positions last week, like trying to hurdle defenders, that could end up badly if he's not careful. I'm not counting TCU out due to the Pachall injury

Josh (Fort Worth)

TCU Tech tomorrow, who wins? What is your key(s) to the game?

Brandon
  (4:16 PM)

I'm going with Texas Tech. I think the home field will play a role and I think Mayfield will have a strong game. I'd expect a close game though but the Red Raiders come up with some key offensive plays when they need them. Keep an eye on Boykin's running and how Tech handles it, keep an eye on how the Red Raiders spread the ball, they could be able to find some mismatches and take advantage

Jake (Lubbock)

What is the biggest strength in TCU's defense and what will Tech have to do in order to move the ball effectively against them tomorrow night?

Brandon
  (4:34 PM)

I really like TCU's secondary. I think they have terrific cornerbacks. I think the key for Texas Tech will be being patient. If they don't force the issue, I think they'll naturally have some opportunities with some of the playmakers on their roster. In other words, punting isn't always bad. Turnovers are.

Jon (Dallas)

Brandon, do you think Tech's O-line can hold up against TCU's D-line?

Brandon
  (4:45 PM)

I think the TCU defensive line has the advantage there. But I also think Kingsbury will have a plan of attack to counter that