• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Roy Williams glad former TCU receiver 'didn't pull a Dez'

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
DMN: Roy Williams glad former TCU receiver 'didn't pull a Dez'

By JON MACHOTA
Special Contributor

Dez Bryant’s decision to not carry Roy Williams’ pads is still making headlines a year later.

The Cowboys wide receiver was mentioned recently among Chicago Bears teammates after rookie Jimmy Young had no problem carrying Williams’ shoulder pads following a practice.

Williams asked Bryant to carry his pads last year during Cowboys training camp, and Bryant’s refusal turned into a topic that grabbed national attention.

"I was [aware of the Bryant incident] after I did it," Young told ESPNChicago.com Wednesday. "I got a text message from somebody, and they were just like, 'Man, I'm glad you didn't pull a Dez Bryant.' I'm like, 'What?' ...

Frog_Fan71

I can't wait until Dez goes to jail for grand theft. He's the biggest [Cowherd]-nozzle there is. I'm watching this failure to see how much more of a failure he can be. Rest assured that when he is finished with football, he'll be a broke sack of crap in no time. FAIL!

dkfrog

I can't wait until Dez goes to jail for grand theft. He's the biggest [Cowherd]-nozzle there is. I'm watching this failure to see how much more of a failure he can be. Rest assured that when he is finished with football, he'll be a broke sack of crap in no time. FAIL!

Wow...tell us how you really feel. I don't know that Dez is some kind of degenerate...stupid? Definitely yes, but a degenerate.....i dont think so. He has been surrounded with a lot of bad people making bad decisions is the way that I see it.

Frog_Fan71

Wow...tell us how you really feel. I don't know that Dez is some kind of degenerate...stupid? Definitely yes, but a degenerate.....i dont think so. He has been surrounded with a lot of bad people making bad decisions is the way that I see it.

That's my lighthearted keep it clean version. :ph34r:

Kaiser

What else would you expect? Afterall, his mom was a hooker. ;)

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
What else would you expect? Afterall, his mom was a hooker. ;)

"Your a Hooker?"

arthur.jpg