• The KillerFrogs

Did Tubberville push official?

BABYFACE

I sit in East Side and Tubberville came unglued on a call and ran onto the field screaming. It look like he shoved an official. Was he complaining about a no call and was demonstrating the shove and the official coincidently stepped back that was in front of him? Or did Tubby shove the official?

Pharm Frog

I thought I saw the same from my perch but wasn't sure. Mrs. Pharm said that she saw it on TV...but honestly I'm not sure she would even know who Tubbs is. On a separate note....funny phone call this afternoon when Mrs. Pharm's mother called and tried to gloat over the TTU victory. Mrs. Pharm in an uncharacteristic moment of nastiness responded that one should actually be required to have been accepted to and at least attend college before they should initiate smack talk about college football. It was a proud moment for me. AND....the best part may be that we won't have to spend Thanksgiving in the nightsoil that is Lamesa.

purplepreacher

I thought I saw the same from my perch but wasn't sure. Mrs. Pharm said that she saw it on TV...but honestly I'm not sure she would even know who Tubbs is. On a separate note....funny phone call this afternoon when Mrs. Pharm's mother called and tried to gloat over the TTU victory. Mrs. Pharm in an uncharacteristic moment of nastiness responded that one should actually be required to have been accepted to and at least attend college before they should initiate smack talk about college football. It was a proud moment for me. AND....the best part may be that we won't have to spend Thanksgiving in the nightsoil that is Lamesa.
Lord, ain't Lamesa lovely in the fall when the cotton's been picked, and he hulls r all over the place with the dirt blowing in the wind?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
If Tubbs did di that, why wasn't he ejected? I thought that was an automatic ejection.

Officially, the officials were outraged and angered by Tuberville's actions and spluttering. They decided to therefore punish him by taking it out on the Frogs.

Latest posts