• The KillerFrogs

Did tex tech @ TCU Become the Hottiest Ticket in CFB

Scarface

I'm sure many will be looking forward to that game in 2014. Hope for warm weather and no rain.

I've been to a lot of college football games, but that contest this year had to have the best head to toe scenery I have ever seen in and around a CFB stadium. It was also as good of a short shorts and cowboy boot exhibition I can remember.

Next time we should invite some PAC representatives, it would probably eliminate any entrance fee.

Scarface

They'd more likely take Tech. It's a hell of a lot closer, and not dissimilar to Utah and Colorado. Possibly ASU.

The PAC is totally turned off by the Lubbock and Stillwater tv markets. They want UT, OU and TCU in that order.
TCU could be to to the PAC what aTm is to the SEC.

Boomhauer

The PAC is totally turned off by the Lubbock and Stillwater tv markets. They want UT, OU and TCU in that order.
TCU could be to to the PAC what aTm is to the SEC.

I believe the PAC 12 would much rather have KU than Tech or TCU, but would ultimately take whomever UT demands.

Scarface

I believe the PAC 12 would much rather have KU than Tech or TCU, but would ultimately take whomever UT demands.

Do you guys hate the Horned Frogs?

The Metroplex is the fourth largest CFB tv market in the country. Do you honestly think that the Big 12 invited us to their conference because UT suddenly took a new liking to us? After the failed negotiations between UT and the PAC, Dodds had to move quickly and lock-in TCU or he took the chance of the Horned Frogs getting picked up by the PAC instead. Dodds gave Neinas the credit for bringing in TCU because it helped Dodds mask what he was really having to do and why. Besides, he hates us.

If the PAC added the Utes, why wouldn't they add the Horned Frogs. TCU brings more to the table than Utah.

TCU carries the DFW tv market better than Rutgers carries NYC. Over the last several years, TCU has become to the DFW tv market similar to what Miami is to Southeast Florida or Georgia Tech is to the Atlanta area.

mcbee36

According to many of my inside sources the PAC desperately wants Long Beach State, Southern Oregon, or ITT Tech. They would reportedly NEVER take TCU or Tech.

Do you guys hate the Horned Frogs?

The Metroplex is the fourth largest CFB tv market in the country. Do you honestly think that the Big 12 invited us to their conference because UT suddenly took a new liking to us? After the failed negotiations between UT and the PAC, Dodds had to move quickly and lock-in TCU or he took the chance of the Horned Frogs getting picked up by the PAC instead. Dodds gave Neinas the credit for bringing in TCU, because it helped Dodds mask what he was really having to do and why. Besides, he hates us.

If the PAC added the Utes, why wouldn't they add the Horned Frogs. TCU brings more to the table than Utah.

TCU carries the Metroplex tv market more than Rutgers carries NYC. Currently, TCU is to the DFW tv market similar to what Georgia Tech is to the Atlanta area.

TCU is not going to the PAC, nor should we. And, apparently, you are not going to the doctor but you should be. I'm sure that there is something they could give you to help with your condition.

Scarface

TCU is not going to the PAC, nor should we. And, apparently, you are not going to the doctor but you should be. I'm sure that there is something they could give you to help with your condition.

So where are we going after UT and OU and whoever else follows aTm and Mizzou? Are the Big 12 leftovers going to merge with the Big East leftovers? There are three superconferences and the Big 12 isn't one of them.

Maybe you need to quit being Leroy's toy beatch or buy some vaseline to stop your moaning.