• The KillerFrogs

Destroyed a Waco toilet

JugbandFrog

I drove up from the RGV for the game and just had to leave my mark in Waco. Pulled into a Whataburger and did my business and got out of that craphole of a city.

JugbandFrog

I made a stop at Schobels in New Braunfels for an early lunch. I love that place. I have stopped twice now on my road voyages and I have never had food so good. They even let me take a dessert to go because I had on a TCU cap!

Mike Brooks

I made a stop at Schobels in New Braunfels for an early lunch. I love that place. I have stopped twice now on my road voyages and I have never had food so good. They even let me take a dessert to go because I had on a TCU cap!
You clearly have a very efficient system. NB isnt that far from Waco. I find the Baylor Book Store very accomodating. Always almost empty and I grab DCTF or some other sports mag from the rack for casual reading while depositing chunks of Craig James in the toilet. In-Laws live in Belton so 3-4 times a year. Something about the Golden Domes gets things moving.

JugbandFrog

You clearly have a very efficient system. NB isnt that far from Waco. I find the Baylor Book Store very accomodating. Always almost empty and I grab DCTF or some other sports mag from the rack for casual reading while depositing chunks of Craig James in the toilet. In-Laws live in Belton so 3-4 times a year. Something about the Golden Domes gets things moving.
Well, I had been holding it all morning as well. I had a plan! Next time, it is the bookstore.

StealthFrog

This thread strikes me as a bit dangerous given that several thousand of THEIR fans will be on OUR campus in two days.

With a little coordination, they could do some serious damage....

:ph34r:
You are forgetting the "3 D's" of the Baylor Creed. No Dancing, No Drinking, and No Dumping in public. But I wouldn't be surpised if I walked into Men's restroom at ACS to find some zit faced Baylor Line geek being held up my one of his freinds so he could take a dump in a urinal.

talor

I thought it would be difficult to top the playtex thread I started a couple of days ago, but you guys have done it! Well done.

mrnicefrog

This thread strikes me as a bit dangerous given that several thousand of THEIR fans will be on OUR campus in two days.

With a little coordination, they could do some serious damage....

:ph34r:

Yeah, especially since they said they're bringing 25k fans:tongue:

JugbandFrog

MAN, talk about VIP treatment!!! They don't just give those to-go boxes to anybody, you know
It is a buffet lunch, so dessert is part of the buffet, and since I was stuffed to the gills, I had no room for dessert. My waitress asked if I was going to have some and I said I was stuffed to the gills and she told me I could go grab a piece and she will bring me a to-go container because of my hat. In case you have never eaten at a buffet, they never let you take food to go.

I have been there three times and every time they see me with TCU gear on they comment that the family who owns it is connected to TCU.

So yes, it was VIP!