• The KillerFrogs

Dec. 6, 2019 TCU-USC Basketball

if you are referring to playing a "neutral court" game in kansas city they have a track record of filing whatever arena they play in or near the state of kansas

if you are referring to playing in the annual early season games in the bahamas or on an air craft carrier etc... those are made for television games which usually come with a fairly decent check to convince them to give up a guaranteed sell out in lawrence and the visibility is a great thing for the program

my biggest concern at playing the biggest non-conference game at the dickies arena is playing off campus in an arena that is half full with a crowd that would have created a great game environment on campus simply to appease certain folks in fort worth.

If you guys would quit bitching and go to the game(s) there then maybe the crowd would be close to a sellout. It’s close by and there isn’t one good reason not to attend other than it hurts your feelings.

As for KU, they play one or two games a year in KC and their fans don’t have a fit about it.

As for me, I’ll be at every home game and any road one I can make. I just don’t understand the vitriol about one game being played outside the Scholl.

YA

If you guys would quit bitching and go to the game(s) there then maybe the crowd would be close to a sellout. It’s close by and there isn’t one good reason not to attend other than it hurts your feelings.

As for KU, they play one or two games a year in KC and their fans don’t have a fit about it.

As for me, I’ll be at every home game and any road one I can make. I just don’t understand the vitriol about one game being played outside the Scholl.
One game is fine, but with TCU track record, most are leery of this becoming the norm in basketball too.

leofrog

T
One game is fine, but with TCU track record, most are leery of this becoming the norm in basketball too.
The norm, like once a year? The only time I can see TCU playing there more than once a season is in years where the arena is also hosting the NCAA tournament.

Eight

T

The norm, like once a year? The only time I can see TCU playing there more than once a season is in years where the arena is also hosting the NCAA tournament.

i can't imagine tcu would be playing basically at home in the first two rounds of the tournament